With the KRPAN information system, we are introducing a single, technologically updated, flexible, easily scalable and advanced information solution for public sector to support the management of documentary material installed on the central information infrastructure of the Ministry of Public Administration. It enables government employees to work with documentary material faster, more flexibly and more efficiently. Provides secure capture and management of original and covered documentary material in digital form. Supports the recording and management of general and administrative matters and document lists, support for work with government materials, support for work with e-invoices and other financial accounting documents and travel orders. The modular design of the solution enables upgradability in terms of increasing the number of users, the volume of data, changing and complementing functionality, changing the internal organization of users and connecting with other information systems. It offers other information systems individual central functions such as: capture of physical material, central numbering, signing of documents, validation and shipping of documents. For the purpose of safe and legal long-term storage, a central storage of electronic material has been established within the project, which will also be available to other information solutions of state administration bodies.
• The new legally compliant central storage will ensure the secure capture and management of original and covered documentary material in digital form, which will enable:
• Accessibility - safeguard against loss and continuous access for the duration of the storage period.
• Usability - ensure reproduction and suitability of reproductions for use.
• Integrity, authenticity - the demonstrability of the correlation of the reproduced content with the content of the source material or the source of that material (authenticity).
• Continuity and integrity and orderly reproduction of content with respect to the content of the original material.
• Appropriate metadata on identification, origin, content, technical characteristics, controls and traceability.
With the new unified information solution, friendly user interface and mobile access, employees of the state administration get a unified, faster, cheaper and safer tool for working with documentary material.