Portal STOP the Bureaucracy 448 views
- current information on the programme implementation, publish best practices (both at national and EU levels) and reports on administrative burdens in an individual regulation (act, rule,…) as measured in the programme
- insight into the application containing all the information on administrative burdens
-access to the national database of the measured administrative burdens which are imposed on citizens and entrepreneurs by legislation. Selection between various extracts regarding individual burdens (regarding costs and time) is also possible.
- additional proposals from users for simplification in order to achieve the greatest effect possible regarding the pursuit of the objective of reducing administrative burdens and simplifying procedures by 25 per cent and consequently, of simpler and more transparent legislation.
The portal is intended for all entrepreneurs and citizens who, either in the business process or everyday life, have contact with administrative procedures where they encounter obligations they have to fulfil to meet the requirements of legislation. In addition to entrepreneurs and citizens, the portal is also intended for persons preparing regulations and others employed in the state administration encountering administrative procedures.
Within the scope of its better legislation policy, the Republic of Slovenia has started to actively implement the principles of preparing regulations better in order to achieve greater competitiveness for small and medium-sized companies, as well as to increase the satisfaction of citizens who cooperate with the state due to various life-related events. In July 2012, the Government of the Republic of Slovenia adopted the renewed Action Programme for eleminating administrative barriers and reduce regulatory burdens for 2012 and 2013.
The positive impacts of implementing better regulation policy are reflected in:
• improved competitiveness of companies/the economy,
• the promotion of openness of the market,
• improved standard of living,
• increased transparency,
which in practice manifests in:
• reducing the costs of companies,
• encouraging the business sector,
• efficient legislative arrangement,
• better legislation, i.e. enhanced execution of obligations.
The web portal includes:
• The website
• The national database of measurements of administrative burdens in the regulations of the Republic of Slovenia, and
• The system for the administration of comments.