Except where otherwise , content on this site is licensed under a .
All the information and images on the website nio.gov.si are available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
(CC BY 4.0), summarised from the Creative Commons Slovenia. The content of the documents is offered under the licence BY SA, recognition of authorship, sharing under the same conditions 4.0 international. When re-using the information, the user must specify the source: Public information provided by Slovenia and owner of the institution
(e.g. public information provided by Slovenia, Ministry of Finance, nio.gov.si
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
On every visit the NIO portal automatically stores the web server log files on the web server (e.g. IP number — number identifies each computer or other device on the Internet).
The Internet operates in such a way that the server is hosted on a website, where certain information is being stored upon visiting such as the IP browser version number, time of visit and similar. The Ministry of Public Administration does not analyse the data separately, nor does it link it to other data.
Web server log files are kept for 3 months and then erased.
Protection of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, which is published here
The Ministry will seek to provide up-to-date and accurate information; however, it does not guarantee its accuracy and completeness and it does not assume any liability which would stem from its use. The users use the information provided at their own responsibility.
The Ministry reserves the right, at any time, to alter the content of its web pages, in any manner whatsoever, for whatever reason and without prior warning.
Neither the Ministry of Administration, nor any other legal or natural person who participated in the creation of the NIO portal, is not liable for any damage which would result from accessing the website and the use or inability to use the information on the website (e.g. occasional server failure) or for any errors of deficiencies in its content.
The NIO portal also contains links to other natural and legal persons that are not within the Ministry’s remit that is why the Ministry shall not incur any liability for its content and operation.
REQUIRED SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
The NIO portal is an on-line service; therefore, a computer with Internet access is required for its use.
- a computer with a Pentium III processor or better (depending on the operating system);
- at least 64 MB RAM memory (depending on the operating system);
- CHD 32 internet connection speed or faster;
- equipment for safe storage of a digital certificate for users who are used to access the portal: smart card reader, USB socket or similar. (A digital certificate can be saved on the hard drive of a computer, but it is advisable, for safety reasons, to keep on a medium which can be removed and safely stored).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later version for revising certain documents;
- parcels updated with corrections for operating system and browser (recommended);
The correct appearance and functionality of NIO are fully supported by web browsers Internet Explorer 8 or later version, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later version. Other browsers offer only a basic overview of the portal.